Tesla Daily-Feb 10. Tesla News
February 10, 2022
- The US Secretary of Transportation acknowledged Tesla's role in the electric vehicle industry, president Biden acknowledged Tesla as the nations largest electric vehicle manufacturer.
- The next-generation Tesla Roadster is in active development, Tesla Chief Designer Franz von Holzhausen said in an interview, that would be much better than first planned.Photo: u/TheStargazerLover/Reddit
- Tesla’s delivery activity in Q1 2022 is much higher than in Q4 2021, says global equities research. Tesla might have achieved record-setting vehicle deliveries in the fourth quarter of 2021, but a longtime TSLA bull recently noted that the company’s numbers this Q1 2022 would likely be even better.
- Elon Musk was elected one of the new members of the National Academy of Engineering, he responded that he felt much appreciated later on his twitter account.
- Elon Musk stated during the Q1 2021 earnings call that he believed the Model Y would 'quite likely' be the world’s best-selling car. It is on its way now.
- Tesla Model Y was the second best-selling car in California in 2021, claiming a whopping 44% share of the segment for the year and beating Toyota’s RAV4 and Honda’s CR-V sales. Meanwhile, Model 3 ranked fifth in overall rank and led the near-luxury segment.